Lending - Small Business FundingFunding Business Growth
Get Funds in 24-72 Hours
Businesses often need capital to grow their business and we offer small business funding options. Traditionally banks have been at the forefront of supporting business lending needs. All of that has changed as you can get approved and funded for short term funding or a medium term loan within 24-72 hours. What makes these short and medium term programs so attractive are the requirements.
Not every business has the same needs and that is why Clarity has partnered with top lenders to offer you the program that fits your needs including government backed SBA Loans.
We got the money we needed to expand our business and increase our inventory. It was simple and fast.MJ
Short term funding – Revenue-based financing
- $3,000 – $500,000
- Term 3-24 months
- Funding 24-72 hours
- No collateral required
- Limited documentation needed
- Perfect credit not required
- Nearly every industry accepted
Medium Term Loan – Simple Interest Business Loan
- $25,000 – $500,000
- Term 1-5 years
- Funding 1-2 weeks
- Low rates and flexible terms
- No prepayment penalties
- No collateral required
- Personal guarantee required
SBA 7(a) and 504 Loan
Government Backed Low Interest Loans.
SBA 7(a) Loan Program
Loans available through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 7(a) program offer flexibility to business owners as financing can be guaranteed for a variety of general business uses including: working capital, debt refinancing, and equipment purchases, just to name a few.
- General & Heavy Construction
- Special Trade Construction
- Loans range in size from $50,000 to $10 million.
- Loan terms range from 7 years to 25 years, based on the use of proceeds.
- Owner-occupied real estate: 25 years
- Machinery & equipment: 10-15 years
- Business acquisitions: 10 years
- Working capital: 7 years
- Loans are structured without ballon payments
- Interest rates are floating, up to 2.75% over prime
- Personal guarantees are required from any owners of 20% or more of the business.
SBA CDC/504 Loan Program
The SBA’s CDC/504 program is about helping a small business purchase the assets needed to take it to the next level. Loans cannot be used for working capital or purchasing inventory (allowed uses under the 7(a) program). The CDC/504 Loan Program is a long-term financing tool that provides growing businesses with fixed-rate financing to acquire assets such as land, buildings, and sizable purchases of equipment.
- Loans are structured with no balloon payments
- Up to 50% first mortgage
- Up to 40% second mortgage provided by Certified Development Company ($250,000 to $4 million)
- At least 10% equity contribution
- Interest rates are fixed based on current market rates
- First mortgage: Equipment – 10 years; Real Estate – 20-25 years
- Second mortgage: Equipment – 10 years; Real Estate – 20 years
- Personal guarantees are required from any owners of 20% or more of the business